Louisiana Press Association, the trade association for the Louisiana News Media Industry is hiring a Multimedia Account Manager to secure and mange digital and print ad sales for member Louisiana publishers.
- Manage existing client relationships
- Develop new leads
- Identify and call on potential clients
- Finding the decision maker for qualified leads
- Visiting clients and potential clients including overnight travel as needed
- Preparation of quotes and proposals
- Developing ad campaigns
- Coordinating various ad campaigns
- Contract management and monitoring
- Monitoring account campaigns
- Optimization of ad campaigns – print and digital
- Review of analytics with clients
- Maintaining and updating CRM database
- Preparation of sales reports
- Meet regularly with Marketing Service Manager to go over strategy, current/future sales opportunities, and status updates
- Content Platform/ruemapper.com – Assist with management of platform & site as needed
- College degree in marketing or advertising preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing or media sales is preferred.
- Two years of sales experience a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent customer service with internal and external customers.
- Be highly motivated, a self-starter, a problem solver, and a decision maker.
- Proficient knowledge/ability with Microsoft Office Applications and graphic design skills a plus.
- Estimated minimum annual earnings - $65K to $75K
- Estimated earnings are based on salary of $40,000 plus the actual 2018 commissions for the book of business that will be turned over to this position to manage.
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Benefit package including health insurance and retirement plan